Istrolid Version 0.39.4 - Spinal Mount
Jul 5, 2016
We are adding a series of changes that should further enable a huge amount of ship variety. Finally, We also have some updates from the last ‘Reddit Suggestions’ vote, which I hope you enjoy. Please vote for your favorite suggestions in our new thread here!
New Part Spinal Mount
A new mount that adds a flat bonus of +300 range of its weapon, but has a very narrow arc and can only support 4 modules. Using this can substantially alter the dynamics of a weapon, more that doubling the range of close quarters guns.
- Changes to module sharing rather than splitting effect, modules now only suffer -10% effect for every additional gun they support. This means that putting many guns on a module is now often a reasonable tactic, something previously unheard of in competitively play.
- Tesla Cannon now Bounce up to 10 times This is a large decrease to its effectiveness under most conditions, but manages to keep the weapon interesting alongside its high burst.
- Cloak decloak radius now 100 (from 0), Collisions were often fairly finicky for decloaking ships, which was not the intention. If a ship is directly adjacent to a cloaked ship, it will now decloak.
- Can move ships in Editor Pressing the arrow keys will now move a ship in the editor, in case you started in a poor position.
- Basic Matchmaking Join 1v1/2v2/3v3 buttons now exist in multiplayer lobby screen. They will have you join the server with the best chance of a game available for you.